Shareit for Laptop is one of the most sought after version of Shareit. Since there are a lot of people who use laptops and not desktops for their day to day purposes, so the demand for the same is also increasing.
In the recent past, or rather in our previous blog posts, we have talked a lot about the Shareit App. I have given almost all the information that you might need to know about the Shareit app. In order to read that, you can head over to our homepage and read the stuff mentioned there.
I have also provided you with the Shareit app for various platforms including Android, Windows, and others. More other platforms including iOS and MacOSX will be added very soon. Here in this blog, I have classified the app of two different basis. I have classified them according to their operating system as well as according to their device type.
On a similar note, today I will be talking about Shareit for Laptop. I will tell you some interesting things about Shareit for laptop and then will also share the file which you can install on your laptop.
Before we actually begin, there is one question which you should ask. Is there any difference between shareit for pc and shareit for laptop.
The answer to this question is no. There is literally no difference between Shareit for Pc and Shareit for laptop. You can install the very same Shareit.exe file on your laptop which you would install on your desktop.
So in this article, I will provide you the executable file which you can install on your laptop. But let us first talk about some details of the Shareit for laptop app.
There are certain reasons why the Shareit app is preferred over others for sharing files. Rather I should say, there are some features of the Shareit app which make is so amazing that you do not need to use any other app.
Let us discuss about those features. Also if you are someone who loves seeing images rather than reading text, then you can move over to the infographic shared immediately after the features
- Shareit app is so damn fast This app has a speed of over 20Mbps and it is almost 200 times faster than Bluetooth. Amazing, eh?
- It supports major file types. You can literally share any type of file through Shareit, even a virus
- You can use the app to connect your PC with your Phone and transfer files between them.
- Shareit app has multi-platform support. You can connect devices based on different platforms.
Check out the infographic below
You can click on the download button given below to start downloading the .exe file. Once it is downloaded,you can move on to the steps shared in the next heading to install the app and use it.
Follow the steps given below to install the Shareit app on your laptop.
- First of all, check out whether your OS is 32 bit or 64 bit
- According to it, download the file from the links given above.
- Having done that, you can proceed with the installation.
- Double click on the file which you have downloaded.
- Click on Yes
- Then click on Next
- Choose installation directory and click on next
- Accept all terms and conditions when it asks you to do so.
- Now the Shareit app will be installed on your laptop.
Check out the snaps given below to get an idea.
You can follow the steps given below for the same
- Open the Shareit app
- Make sure that you can connected to the same Wifi network in which the other device is connected
- Now click on show Qr code
- Scan the QR Code from the other mobile
- Now both the devices will be connected and you can send files
Similar kind of steps have to be performed for receiving files also. You will have to connect your laptop with your mobile or PC and then ask the sender to send files to your device.
So this was a detailed guide on how to use the Shareit app on laptop. You need to follow all the steps given here sequentially. Once you do that, you will be able to install the app properly and use it.
Also, if you faced any problem in downloading the Shareit for laptop app, then do leave the problem you are facing in the comment section down below. I would love to help you out.