We all know it pretty well that Shareit is the most popular file sharing app for Android. I have created this entire blog to enlighten people about this particular app. Here I share all the tricks and downloads that I have about the Shareit app.
Now coming to the topic, Shareit v4.0 is the latest version of the Shareit for PC. In this article, I am going to share the download links of Shareit 4.0 and I will also be sharing some information about that particular version of Shareit.
Before I begin with the topic, let me quickly show you the previous post about Shareit. In case you want to download the Shareit apk, you can click here
Before we begin
Here is a super short introduction to the article, before we actually begin with the actual contents.
This article will basically contain five major headings. Below is a quick introduction of each of the heading.
- The next heading will contain the download links for the Shareit 4.0 for PC.
- Then I will tell you some amazing features of this version
- After that, I will tell you the steps you need to follow to install the app.
- Then I will teach you how you can share files using this application.
That’s it. I will try to keep this article as short as possible. Keep reading.
First things first,
Let me, first of all, share the download links for the Shareit 4.0 for PC.
In order to download the application, you just need to click on the Download button given below. Once you do that, the download will start automatically.
After the download is complete, you can proceed with the following steps. The steps include installation of the app. And once you install the app, you can start sharing files from your Computer to your Phone and vice versa.
The tutorial for both Installation and Transfer is given below in this post. But first, let us see the major features of Shareit 4.0
Now let us talk about some features of this application. Check out the list given below
- Super quick – This is one of the potential advantages of Shareit for PC. When you connect your Phone to your PC and start sharing files, you actually start to feel the speed. I must say that Shareit transfers files very quickly.
- Easy to use – Another reason why I prefer the Shareit app over others is its ease of use. You can literally connect to your phone in seconds. [Steps are available in the next section]
- Light Weight App – This is also one good reason to mention while claiming the features of this app. The app is not at all heavy and as a result, consumes very less space on your System.
- Cross PlatForm Sharing – You can share files from your Windows PC to an Android device and even to an iOS device. The Shareit app makes it very easy.
Though there are other features as well, but I will be adding them up later. You can bookmark this page to check that stuff later.
How to Install the app
This is an extremely easy step and honestly, it doesn’t require any so-called steps. But still, for those who do not know, I am sharing the steps that you need to follow in order to Install the Shareit app on your device.
- Make sure you have downloaded the (.exe) file from the download link shared above.
- Locate to the Downloads Folder where Share 4.0.exe is located.
- Double Click on the .exe file and it will ask you to select some options.
- Choose all positive options and it will be done.
Explaining in steps is a little difficult, so I am sharing a picture with the snaps.
Now that you have already installed the Shareit app on your PC, you are all set to start using the app. Now you can transfer files from your PC to your phone and vice versa.
Before we begin with the steps, let me first tell you one main requirement for using Shareit.
Requirements for Sharing Files
Though there are specific requirements as such, but you need to be sure of one thing before you start sharing files.
And that requirement is that your PC and your Phone should be connected to the same wireless network. For this, you need to have a router on your PC from which you can create a hotspot, and your phone can connect to that hotspot.
Now, let us proceed with the steps.
Steps for Sharing Files
First of all, you need to connect your phone to your PC. To do so, follow the below-mentioned steps correctly.
- Open the Shareit app on your PC.
- Click on “Show QR Code” option
- Now, a QR code will be displayed on the screen.
The next set of steps have to be performed from your phone.
- Open the app on your phone.
- On the top-left corner, click on the three vertical dots.
- Click on “Connect to PC” option
- Click on “Scan to connect” option.
- Now the camera app will open and you will be able to scan the QR code mentioned on your PC.
Once the scanning is done, you will be automatically connected to the PC and then you can start sharing files.
For more clarifications on the steps, check the snaps below.
I hope I was able to provide you what you were looking for. In case, you feel that I missed something and want additions to this article, do let me know in the comment section down below. I would love your feedbacks.
Enjoy your Shareit v4.0