I have been to many forums related to technology and have seen this question a lot of times. I have noticed that a lot of people are curious to know about the working of the Shareit app.
Honestly speaking, the way in which the Shareit app works is pretty amusing. You will really find that the technology used for Sharing files from one device to another is very interesting.
The best part is that when you share files from one device to another, there is no server involvement in between which means that your files are directly going to the other device.
How Shareit works?
What is the secret behind Shareit?
How can shareit send files so fast?
These are some of the questions that I usually get from my readers. So in this section, I will be answering this question.
Now to make the answer more interesting, I will again divide the paragraph into points to that you do not feel bored while reading it.
- So basically, Shareit works on a LAN (Local Area Network) which means that two devices are directly connected to each other.
- When you click on the Receive button, what happens is that Shareit creates a Wifi Hotspot from your device.
- And when the sender clicks on the send button and chooses the files to share, he sees an option to select your avatar.
- This avatar comes only when you have already clicked on the “Receive” button.
- The Shareit app from the sender’s device scans for available Wifi Networks( or the hotspot which you have created)
- Once you click on your friend’s Avatar, the sender’s device gets connected to the receiver’s device.
- Now all the work is done by the app. The app uses Peer-to-peer technology to transfer files from one place to another.
This is a simple procedure of the working of the Shareit app.